This dry-herb vaporizer is extremely easy to use. It comes with a fully charged battery as well as a set of tweezers, a packer that fits conveniently into a slot on the back of the unit, a brush for cleaning and a replacement screen.
1. Grind your flower. You don't want it to be too fine, so we suggest using a hand grinder rather than something like a coffee grinder.
2. Remove the magnetic mouthpiece and put a pinch (or two, your call) of ground herb into the ceramic chamber.
3. If you'd like to pack your herb down a bit (not too much, otherwise it won't heat evenly!), turn your AirHeat XS Go over so that you're looking at the side with the geometric pattern. On the end opposite the mouthpiece, you'll see a small piece of metal. Slide that out of it's slot and you have yourself a packer!
4. Return the mouthpiece into the top of the ceramic chamber.
5. Press the power button 3 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
6. Press and hold the on/off button until the desired temperature is selected (1 light = 360°, 2 lights = 375°, 3 lights = 390° F, 4 lights = 405° F, 5 lights = 420° F).
7. The light will then "breathe" while it's heating. Once it's steady, you're good to go.
8. Inhale through the mouthpiece. No need to hold down any buttons!
9. The safety shutoff timer will automatically turn off after 3 minutes of use. Extend battery life by pressing button 3 times to turn off.
Tips & Tricks:
• Once the device has cooled down, use the brush to clean the chamber after each use.
• If you notice that the airflow is reduced, soak the mouth piece in alcohol for several hours. You can also swap out the screen.