FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you offer wholesale?
At this time, no, we do not.
- Is your product organic?
While the flowers that we sell are not certified organic, we can assure you that neither we, nor any farms we buy from, ever use any kind of pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers.
- Can I pass a drug test after using your product?
Tweedle Farms makes NO guarantees that any person will be able to pass a drug test after using our products. Many do, but some definitely do not. There has been very little research on the subject, so we are unable to offer any insight regarding what amounts may cause a hot test.
- Do you have a military discount?
Yes! Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
- How can I/should I use this product?
Honestly, any way you'd like. The only thing we do NOT recommend is eating a raw nug. That isn't fun for anyone. But you can smoke it, vape it, infuse it into an oil, extract it etc.
- When will you restock your flower?
We post a new strain, or restock a current strain, every weekday around 12:00pm PST (1:00pm MST, 2:00pm CST, 3:00pm EST).
- Can I get two 1/2 ounces for the price of one ounce?
Unfortunately, no. However, we're more than happy to share a discount code with you! Just shoot us an email.
- Has my order shipped?
We need two full business days to process your order, so if it has been less than that, it's entirely possible that we need more time to finish it up.
- Why is my order taking so long?
Currently, we are out of the office on weekends. This is something that we are working on. Since we need two full business days to fulfill your order, those placed late on Thursday or anytime on Friday will typically take a bit longer.
- What are your acceptable forms of payment?
We currently accept Visa and MasterCard.
- I haven't received a tracking number!
Lately, a lot of our emails seem to be going into peoples' spam and promotions folders. Did you check there? If you still don't see it, feel free to reach out!
- I paid for 2-day shipping, but it's been two days and it hasn't arrived!
Keep in mind, we need two full business days to process your order. Once that has happened, it will hopefully arrive within two additional business. The USPS has been known to regularly stretch this to 3 business days.
- I paid extra for First Class Shipping, and it's already been 2 days! Where's my package?
First Class Shipping takes 3-5 business days! Also, it is the same as Standard Shipping, aka Free Shipping. Don't pay more for shipping if you don't have to! We're required to list them as different options, even though they're all the same.
- It says my order has been delivered, but I don't see it!