- Do you offer wholesale?
We do! If you would like to be considered for a wholesale account with us, please fill out this form.
- Is your product organic?
While the flowers that we sell are not certified organic, we can assure you that neither we, nor any farms we work with, ever use any kind of pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers.
- Can I pass a drug test after using your product?
Tweedle Farms makes NO guarantees that any person will be able to pass a drug test after using our products. Many do, but some definitely do not. There has been very little research on the subject, so we are unable to offer any insight regarding what amounts may cause a hot test. Curious to read more? Check out our blog post on this topic.
- Do you have a military, first responder, or medical discount?
Yes! Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
- Do you have a rewards program?
- How can I/should I use your flower?
Honestly, any way you'd like. The only thing we do NOT recommend is eating a raw bud. That isn't fun for anyone.
- When will you restock your flower?
We're working to restock flower as often as possible (at least once or twice each day)!
- Can I get two 1/2 ounces for the price of one ounce?
Unfortunately, no. However, we're more than happy to share a discount code with you! Just shoot us an email.
- Has my order shipped?
We need two full business days to process your order, so if it has been less than that, it's entirely possible that we need more time to finish it up.
- Why is my order taking so long?
We do our best to ship out every order within 24 hours, but we are a small team, so we still ask that you give us two business days to process your order. More often than not, the delay can be blamed on the USPS.
- What are your acceptable forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards, as well as an interest-free payment plan service called Sezzle.
- I haven't received a tracking number!
Lately, a lot of our emails seem to be going into peoples' spam and promotions folders. Did you check there? If you still don't see it, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- I paid for 2-day shipping, but it's been two days and it hasn't arrived!
We do our best to get all packages out the door within 24 hours, but we’re a small team, so we ask that you give us two business days. Once that has happened, it will hopefully arrive within two additional business days. The USPS has been known to regularly stretch this to 3 business days.
- I paid extra for First Class Shipping, and it's already been 2 days! Where's my package?
First Class Shipping takes 3-5 business days! Also, it is the same as Standard Shipping, aka Free Shipping. Don't pay more for shipping if you don't have to! We're required to list them as different options, even though they're all the same.
- It says my order has been delivered, but I don't see it!