The Dynatec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater allows you to heat your Dynavap on-the-go, without the use of a torch!
That's right, this device comes with a built-in 1550 mAh battery that can be charged at home and then used out and about, wherever you'd like.
When fully charged, the Apollo 2 Rover can heat your Dynavap over 100 times.
Note: For maximum battery life, do not leave the heater plugged into the charger once it is done charging and do not use it to heat your Dynavap while charging.
1. Turn on the device by pressing the button on the back
2. Prep your Dynavap for vaping
3. Gently press your Dynavap into the chamber on the face of the heater until you feel the tactile switch activate and hold it there
4. Wait until you hear your Dynavap click 1-2 times (2 clicks will produce a thicker, hotter vapor)
5. Savor the flavor
6. Wait for 1-2 cool down clicks.
8. Turn off your heater